💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Howdy!

Yep - I can't believe it. It still feels like a dream....I have NEW CHICKS! It has been exactly 1 year since I last got chicks, and I've been missing them.

Tonight (at about 8:30 PM) I picked up 5 little bantam chicks. I'm not sure what breeds they are because TSC said they were an "assorted mix". I'm hoping to get some opinions. Tagging @Lacy Duckwing & @Claires Poultry - but I hope my BYC friends will join in as well!

In this thread I will post daily updates and pictures for you all. :D It is so exciting having new babies in the house!

To start off, this is a picture of the bantams in TSC. Please note this is not my setup. I don't agree with how TSC housing their chicks, but there is really nothing I can do about it. I tried and they won't listen to me.

I picked 5 chicks out of this batch.
Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.09.32 PM.png

I will post pictures of my chicks tomorrow and keep everyone updated!

- Jessa

Update post numbers:

Last edited:
Hmm, okay! I'm not sure if I got those though.....

Today's update:

The chicks are doing good! I had to crush up the food even SMALLER so they would eat safely. I saw one of them take a little drink and it was SO cute. ❤️ They are all doing good, and there is not sign of sickness or pasty butt on them so far.
Here they are at breakfast this morning:
IMG_3465.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom