New chicks! pic heavy

dainerra

Crowing
9 Years
Jun 4, 2011
I took advantage of DH's sudden generosity to add to the flock. 4 new EE pullets

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0018-2.jpg

my favorite thing about EEs is how different all the chicks look. I love seeing what they grow into

the top pic is my fave so far. She is absolutely the friendliest thing I've ever seen. She is fearless too, even hopping up on the dog's head when he came nosing around.

What beauties! Not for me thought, no sirreeee, I have no more room for cute little fluff ball chicks. My 4 hens get along SO well. Why would I bring home any more adorable fluff balls? No... sirreee - not for me.
hu.gif

So adorable. Sigh.
love.gif

you just keep telling yourself that! I had a hard time limiting myself to only 4!!

I can't resist them in them...ever. Those darn cheeks get me every time!
I always end up bringing one home...and it's always the puffiest one I can find.
tongue.png

The third pic is adorable!
The one drinking water is too cute as well!
<3

I agree the one drinking the water is too cute! What I love most about EE babies is not just the colorations but the Cleopatra eyes.

I just hatched 3 EE, one EE/ BO mix and a banty mix! The first born was an EE.. I was hoping it was a hen, but I fear its ALREADY acting like a roo, and its only a week old. He likes to attack hands and jumps and flaps, I STILL have to keep him away from the others though because he wants to peck!

I am still hoping that its just a spunky little hen!

very possible. Some of my EEs in the past have been feisty enough to put a flock of banty roos to shame! They fight with each other, even fight the roos.

Back
Top Bottom