New comer from Mississippi!!

MSHEN

Songster
10 Years
Feb 13, 2009
Monticello,MS
Just indroducing myself. Haven't seen too many of ya'll from down here( MS)on the site, but I do see alot of kindred spirits of the chicken obsessed type!! Also, You will soon notice how badly I navigate around on the computer. Just don't have the knowledge to use all the cute symbols and such, but something tells me i"ll have plenty of time on here to figure that out. Let's see, I share my life with my darling, although long suffering husband, 5 Austrolorps, 5 Red Stars, 3 Golden Seabrights, 2 OEG bantams 2 dogs,2 cats. Expecting 75 or so new chicks between the end of Feb. and the beginning of March. Working on a bigger coop and fencing for their pasture. Really interested in raising some heritage breeds, maybe selling a few eggs and some young birds. I don't really have a firm plan yet. I just adore these creatures and have all my life. Looking foward to getting on the forum with ya'll.

welcome-byc.gif
from TN. Feel free to jump right in with us.
smile.png

Hey, thanks Brian! I'm expecting 10 blue laced wyandottes in my shipment from M&MC. Let me know if your babies, if you are breeding them, turn out color wise. Isn't the blue gene recessive? Be interesting to know what the offspring will be since i'm hoping to raise a few myself!

Back
Top Bottom