New Compound--Phase 2 COMPLETED!!!!

Spook is the love of my life. Yes I have a husband but even he says he comes in 2nd to her. She is also my Service Dog. She's fat and getting old and slow but her nose still works. She tried to chase the ambulance down a week ago with me in it. Must be by my side at all times.

A tad windy out there today. We were only able to move the 10x10 run into place. I'm sure it would have been easier if we had taken it apart but I didn't want to undo the wire top and have to do it over again.

1659_newrun2.jpg

There is still a 10x10 blank space in the back that we are thinking of putting some ducks in. (DH likes ducks) just need to do some research on them

Last edited:
No new pics today. Still working on getting the wire over the top finished. More than half way there and ran out of hog rings. Got 3/4 of is surrounded with a wire skirt as well. It's suppose to snow this weekend so they probably wont make it in there until sometime late next week

Quote:
Spook tried to chase the ambulance down with you in it? Hopefully you're an emt and were not a passenger? If the latter, I hope everything is okay..
hugs.gif

Just keep a close eye on your top. It doesn't take much snow load to make scrap metal out of the kennel panels. I keep a broom and a push broom at my kennel when it is snowing.

Quote:
Spook tried to chase the ambulance down with you in it? Hopefully you're an emt and were not a passenger? If the latter, I hope everything is okay..
hugs.gif

I'm much better now. I had passed out twice and they still aren't sure what really happen. All they know is it wasn't my heart, wasn't a stroke and that I had a bladder infection. Spook usually rides in the ambulance but beings my husband was at the house I left her with him and she got away from him to chase after me.

Didn't get as much done today as I hoped.

This is the side of the playhouse that will go up against the fence/run. Changed my idea. Instead of using a curtain to roll up and down I used these old shutters. Will allow for ventilation but keep "drafts" out. The plastic at the top it to fill the gap to keep rain from leaking in. (sticks out a little bit farther than the roof) If you notice down the sides, across the top and bottom are eye hooks. I will use these to wire the house into the run to keep critters from getting in.

1659_fence_side.jpg

Notice the little hole built into the playhouse. That will be my pop hole. The opening to the right is where the nestboxes will go. I've already got the cut wood and shutters ready to fill it in.

1659_fence_side2.jpg

Suppose to snow tomorrow so there won't be much getting done.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom