New coop and run

Sportsman94

Chirping
Mar 24, 2021
Central Georgia
Finally got the news coop and run done temporarily. To keep the build as cheap as possible I’m scrounging for materials and have a line on some potential free fencing I hope to fully enclose it eventually, but it’s going to stay like this until that pans out or doesnt. The run is roughly 8.5x32 ft and the coop is 8x12
2DFE8BEF-0D41-44A5-8567-D8F668855503.jpeg

Well, it took the chickens approximately 4 days and two rain showers to remove pretty much all greenery from the run and make a lot of mud holes. So today I shoveled about 16 x 8 feet worth of wood chips onto the trailer, came back to the run, and dumped it all in. The chickens seem to be very pleased with the new run material and were scratching like mad men when I left them. I need to go get at least one more trailer full, but my back says not today

Attachments

• 4DCA594E-D7B6-478A-862C-89E7B5BE9A8E.jpeg
    4DCA594E-D7B6-478A-862C-89E7B5BE9A8E.jpeg
    377.2 KB · Views: 22
Well, it took the chickens approximately 4 days and two rain showers to remove pretty much all greenery from the run and make a lot of mud holes. So today I shoveled about 16 x 8 feet worth of wood chips onto the trailer, came back to the run, and dumped it all in. The chickens seem to be very pleased with the new run material and were scratching like mad men when I left them. I need to go get at least one more trailer full, but my back says not today
YEY!! Happy Hens! 🐔 ❤️ :wee

Back
Top Bottom