New Coop Finished...Crazy Cool!! Pic Heavy....

fireguy56

Songster
9 Years
Oct 2, 2010
Slidell, Louisiana
Soooooo! The coop ( Bantam Bungalow) is finally done. What a fun project....can't wait to start another one ( just kidding )! Wife would kill me. Still have a few days of roofing, painting and run to build, but "The Coop is History". The rest will be easy compared to what I've done so far.....oh, and don't even ask how much $. Like the first one, more than we planned... over a GRAND, but worth every penny.
Here are some updated photos. Hope ya like it!
Erik

69010_bantam_bungalow-metal_chicken_001.jpg
Front and right side.

69010_bantam_coop-shed_roof-storage_005.jpg
Back and left side, showing new storage area.

69010_bantam_coop-shed_roof-storage_006.jpg
Left side facing run area. Storage cabinet doors in, rafters in place for metal roof over covered run area. Painting and metal will go on tomorrow. Area under storage cabinet will be where feed and water will be. Then build gate and set up run.

69010_bantam_coop-day_10-roost_dividers_004.jpg
Swing down nest box access doors.

69010_bantam_coop-day_10-roost_dividers_001.jpg
Roosts and nest boxes.

69010_bantam_coop-_pop_door_003.jpg
Pop door for chicken entry and exit ( will have Add-A-Motor D20 connected to timer )

69010_bantam_coop-storage-girls_003.jpg
Curious Polish hen stalking me looking, out of roost height windows I installed.

69010_bantam_coop-day_nine-door_016.jpg
Girls waiting to be set free into new run. They can't wait!

Gorgeous coop! And I LOVE your statues and decorative signs!!! And I love green, so I love your color scheme. Ventilation, windows, sliding pop door...I don't see one thing I don't love.
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom