New coop-link - finally!

:gig:lau:lol::gig
I knew this would happen!!! Nope! This abreviation also stands for: Short Term Disability
I broke my leg in December and have to stay home since then.

AAAH. Sorry I'm not native English and feel like a senior now in English 'those darn meddling kids with their shorts abbrevations and aye-phones and tinders and what not I can't keep up! *shakes fist at sky*.

I'm glad you broke your leg ( no wait that is weird also).
I'm glad you do not suffer from needing to stay at home due having a STD and having a broken leg. But I don't want you to have a broken leg.

You know what, just never mind, nice coop. :')

:gig:lau:lol::gig
I knew this would happen!!! Nope! This abreviation also stands for: Short Term Disability
I broke my leg in December and have to stay home since then.
I play a mobile game called Star Trek Timelines. When Star trek Discovery first came out, we had a problem in the forums with the initials so they shortened it to DIS instead of STD.

AAAH. Sorry I'm not native English and feel like a senior now in English 'those darn meddling kids with their shorts abbrevations and aye-phones and tinders and what not I can't keep up! *shakes fist at sky*.

I'm glad you do not suffer from needing to stay at home due having a STD and having a broken leg. But I don't want you to have a broken leg.

You know what, just never mind, nice coop. :')
I'm not a native English-speaker too! And yes, those Smombies are bothering me too - its not just the kids: You sit with a colleague at lunch, discussing a topic from work and suddenly she/he is no longer with you... A Whatsuck message was received, the Fartbook got updated or something virtual else is going on. Hate it! - On the other hand i love to sit at airports, watching smombies running into each other, falling over luggage or hitting the glass-doors. :gig

By the way how is the beautifull »non-compliant« runner duck doing?

I just love your humor! :clap

Hi Friends,
being home on STD finally gave me the time to write an article about my Duckies home and to add the "My Coop" link to my profile. Please have a look and comment heavy, i really like to hear your opinions and suggestions for improvements.
Hey where's the part in your story about how you fell off broke your leg and were rescued by your ducks???? :D That's the best part of your coop story LOL!

I'm not a native English-speaker too! And yes, those Smombies are bothering me too - its not just the kids: You sit with a colleague at lunch, discussing a topic from work and suddenly she/he is no longer with you... A Whatsuck message was received, the Fartbook got updated or something virtual else is going on. Hate it! - On the other hand i love to sit at airports, watching smombies running into each other, falling over luggage or hitting the glass-doors. :gig

By the way how is the beautifull »non-compliant« runner duck doing?

I just love your humor! :clap

The duck is still ducking. And ugly. And laying too many eggs. And still keeping some secret agenda. Probably to kill me or something, taking over the world, working for the Russians, Aliens, the French government, etc. I don't know I have not found out yet what exactly their plan is...

Due to the breaking of the heating lamp in their coop, and the spare-one also, they are allowed now to stay in the house since we have some rare cold/snow going on. After watching them do some things to each other that the bible does not aprove of but they want to because it is mating-season, but were also doing it while trying to be Jesus and walk on water, and we do not like the idea to icepick some ducks out in weird adult positions in the morning, we thought this would be a good idea.

They allways need to let the whole neighbourhood know when they want to go outside. Or something. They allways need to let the whole neighbourhood know what they want on any topic at whatever day at the time. And thát duck, I assume you are talking about, is the worst. It allways needs to do in on the mountain in our yard; we are sure she is trying to create some cult where she is the cultleader ór some revolution. Rallying other ducks to join the cause.
I work at home and was doing some work getting caught up in it and suddenly realised that I forgot about them being inside the WHOLE DAY. I'm used to quacks. Did not here quacks. Forgot they excisted.

So I ran to them quickly, my duck-mother-heart feelings so terrible about how these poor wee ducklings didn't got any sunlight today, how can I be such a monster to forget my own children :'( I need to get them outside ASAP because there is only 15 minutes of sunlight left, it's already evening!!! And they just looked at me, not standing up, nothing, with a face like 'What are you doing here. Go away'. And they went outside with a lot of siiiighsss, hard life we have, life is sooo tough, we aaaaaallways need to do stuff that we don't want to, like going outside, the most boring thing everrrr while untill today it was our favourite thing to do on earth, uuuuurgh SO unfair...

MAKE SENSE YOU ILLOGICAL CREATURES!

Back
Top Bottom