New Coop...Opinions

KenyonFam4

Chirping
9 Years
Apr 11, 2011
We just got done (mostly) with our chicken coop and I wanted some opinions. I would like to post pics but since I am new here and this is my first post, I have no idea how to insert pictures. Once someone explains it to me, I can add coop pics lol.

Finally attaching some photos. Its a little different on the inside but for the most part these were when it was almost done.

86139_dscf5896.jpg

86139_dscf5895.jpg

86139_dscf5889.jpg

Any other pics anyone wants to see just let me know.

Last edited:
frow.gif
&
welcome-byc.gif
from Michigan. Congrats on the new coop. I think you have to make a few posts before you can submit a picture. They have to do this due to spammers. Do you have chickens yet?

Yeah we have chickens. We have 3 buff orphingtons, 3 possible EE's (supposed to be americaunas) & 1 barred rock. They seem to be loving their coop. We are waiting for it to stop raining to work on the run. Still trying to figure out what we are going to do for it. They havent quite figured out how to use the ramp to get up to the roost yet...but when we put them on the roost they love it. I think they are about 7 or 8 weeks old.

welcome-byc.gif
from California!

After you post a few times, you'll be able to put images into your posts. Go to the Social section, newcomer introductions, and greet a few other newbies, you'll get more posts.
smile.png

Then, open up Uploads - it will open a new window so you can flip back and forth between it and your post... Browse to select photos from your computer, then submit. Then copy the bottom code ( this will make sense when you do it) and paste that into you message.

We LOVE pictures! And you will get lots of assistance and comments and compliments here. BYC rocks!

Kenyon, check out the link in my siggy. I have a hoop house type of run and it was very easy to do and it also makes it where the top is enclosed. Sounds like you have some nice breeds.

Back
Top Bottom