We started our second coop build this weekend. We used my existing greenhouse for the enclosure and a walkway cut in half and connected to one another for the coop itself. Please excuse the temporary roof, it was too hot to get that finished. We placed chicken wire around the entire greenhouse frame. There will be a dark netting placed across the roof and back of the greenhouse frame for more shade. There is a full 12 nesting box, locking doors will be added for external egg collection access, we have time to complete that as this now houses 10 pullets and we wont expect eggs for at least a few more months.