NEW COOP with pictures

YA they are alright with the whole thing just have to convinece them about a rooster
big_smile.png
The chickens spilled water all over the shaving and now I have to clean it all up :mad: How do you guys keep your waterers from spilling?

Henry

Last edited:
Quote:
HMMMMMMMMMMM tired to google Horizon Products, but... didn't find anything that makes chicken coops ...

Do you have a web link?? And is it ok to ask you how much it cost?? My husband is thinking it is about $2,500.00... I am hoping much less...
Great looking coop!!!

Quote:
HMMMMMMMMMMM tired to google Horizon Products, but... didn't find anything that makes chicken coops ...

Do you have a web link?? And is it ok to ask you how much it cost?? My husband is thinking it is about $2,500.00... I am hoping much less...
Great looking coop!!!

Ok, I found it... Horizon Stuctures and I soooo hate when my husband looks at something and is right about how much it costs!!!
Why can't it be like.... $100.00????

All the girls went in on their own tonight after free ranging this afternoon!
big_smile.png
also got 6 eggs all layed in the new coop nest boxes ! and the girls are roosting in the right place instead of huddles in the corner and nest boxes !
big_smile.png

Today has been a good chicken day!

Henry

Thanks I have big plans and more than just chickens in the future want ducks geese turkeyes and guineas ! also goats and sheep and pigs !

Henry

Back
Top Bottom