NEW COOP with pictures

hcammack

Crowing
12 Years
Oct 5, 2007
Vermont
The new coop is here it got here at 7am and I moved all the hens in they are out in the old PVC run all accept one of them
lol.png
the brave crazy little ameraucana and now as I am watching they are all kinda looking in the pop door at her
lol.png
I am going to take pictures and up load them now it is really cool and nice and the nests and vents are great I love it !!! You know your crazy when after carrying 11 crazy hens to there new house that you bought with your last cent for them and you see blood on your hens you flip and go check them all over and then when you realize you have a giant bleeding gash on your arm and you have know idea why you fell a sense of relief
lol.png
I am going to post pictures thank for you support.

Henry

Last edited:
Here we are I will take more later one hen has not accepted it and got out (I fixed the gap) and is running back and forth between the old tractor and the coop. The first egg in the new coop was just layed
big_smile.png
AND I CAUGHT THE RUNAWAY
lol.png

The outside first
DSCF1576.jpg

DSCF1577.jpg

DSCF1578.jpg

DSCF1579.jpg

The inside
DSCF1574.jpg

DSCF1573.jpg

You can se the delaware hen laying in the nest !!
DSCF1575.jpg

DSCF1580.jpg

I really like the new coop and I could not have built anything any more secure. I am sure the hens will find another place to roost instead of that wire platform though
lol.png

Thanks for looking,
Henry

very nice. I am getting a fancy playhouse today once I find a truck and men to move it. Im so excited it even has electricity:weee. I will post pics once its set up

thanks everyone I know I hope my chickens relize how lucky they are can't wait to see your play house fresheggs!

I love it, Henry!!! Wow, it's beautiful! Congratulations, buddy. Hey, something I noticed. Do the windows have regular screens? If so, you may need to put hardware cloth over the top and remove the screens. A raccoon could stand on the nestbox and push through if the window was open. Wouldn't want you to lose any of your beautiful girls.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom