New coop!

It’s been awhile...the shed SHOULD come tomorrow, BUT lots of people have also refused to ship things to us because of the winding road...hope it comes!!!
:pop:idunno:jumpy
It came just now! We will start the renovating tomorrow, when we go and get some cinder blocks for the foundation of the coop...

Wonderful!
I am so excited! Would love to get the coop done by...Wednesday?! Although I doubt that...it will probably take us forever as we have a slope in our chicken pen and just flattening the ground takes a week for us (we are really slow). But I really want to get it done because we need to get to hanging their feeders and grit and calcium in the coop so we don’t have to take the food away every night due to rats...

I am so excited! Would love to get the coop done by...Wednesday?! Although I doubt that...it will probably take us forever as we have a slope in our chicken pen and just flattening the ground takes a week for us (we are really slow). But I really want to get it done because we need to get to hanging their feeders and grit and calcium in the coop so we don’t have to take the food away every night due to rats...

Even in the coop I have to lift the feeders at night. The rodents are determined (to drive me crazy).

Even in the coop I have to lift the feeders at night. The rodents are determined (to drive me crazy).
Well...we are planning to cover the entire bottom of the coop with wire, as well as bury some cinder blocks along the side of the entire coop...hoping to have that not happen...we have a family of squirrels living amongst the chcikens, and I would love to not see them anywhere near that COOP!!!!

Back
Top Bottom