New Coop

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
Not that the first one wasn't wonderful, but because the 6 8 week old chicks are now with the rest of the hens, my darling fiance thought the coop should be twice the size. It now has a sloped roof so we don't have to bend over to walk in there, and a fully covered roof so when the weather gets bad, they can still go outside when they want. I will post pics when it's finished.

Hooray for successful integration! And even bigger kudos to the fiance for accommodating all of the "girls". When can he come do the same for me? I promise DH will help, and we'll feed him well and return him in good condition:D I think we've successfully integrated the 5wk olds with our 8wk old, thank goodness. No more brooder in the garage!

I think he just loves doing things like that. Did I tell you that they even have a porch light by their "front" door?? He also has a fan, night light, radiator all hooked up to timers. SPOILED CHICKENS!!

lau.gif
Nope. Not that I am aware of anyways.
gig.gif

So... The finished product is 10' x 16'. Is that big enough for 13 birds?
lau.gif
And that doesn't include the 10x6 hen house. My beloved loves to build things and he loves the chickens - YA THINK??

Back
Top Bottom