New decree from NC Agriculture Head requires registration of even one chicken with the State!

I wish I could sign the petition to help you out but i live near rochester ny.Im sorry and wish best of luck
I think its wrong you would have to let them know how many chickens or how many water fowl you may have

This is right up Troxler's alley, and it's ridiculous.

The whole idea of registering "just in case" is an intrusion. Apply that logic to any other thing and it becomes apparent.

Public safety is not the alter at which we sacrifice our liberty.

I'm in SC and I'm praying this doesn't bleed over to other states. This is just unfair because CptCluck is right, they will end up using this whole thing as a basis for making us pay double or triple what we already pay to raise and feed them. In tired of the government sticking their noses where they don't belong. Did you hear about them making it illegal to grow your own food? How outrageous is that!! What next? I'll tell you, they're gonna put tracking devices in us..........no thanks. Where will it end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Mr. Troxler going to let you claim farming taxes after he "forces"
you to get a Farm ID number?

After all I would think having a Farm ID number would give you the right to claim farming status when filing taxes....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom