**New Design 25 Chick Shipping Boxes!**

Hi Bryce,
I would like to order 10 and also if you could send info reguarding the excelsior pads, I would appreciate it! :) Do you make a 50 chicks box w/ divider by chance? If not, you should! I'd buy them!

Tired of fumbling with those old two piece chick boxes? After a few years of shipping chicks out every week, we became frustrated with the “standard” chick box design. We constantly were missing lids, having to use multiple layers of tape to secure the lid to the bottom while being vigilant to keep all air holes clear, and ending up with a finished shipping box that looked like a child’s school project!
Our new one piece chick box design with locking tabs will simplify your poultry shipping processes so much that you will wonder how you ever used those others.

Here are the highlights of our design:
• 12”x10”x7” (standard size) holds up to 25 chicks
• Easy to assemble
• Creative design totally eliminates taping the bottom
• Locking tabs on top secures flaps to eliminate fumbling with tape in order to close the box before chicks escape. These locking tabs also allow you to open and close the box numerous times while securely packing/unpacking your chicks
• Ventilation holes are strategically located so there are no worries about covering them up while taping, and we’ve left plenty of room on the top for a standard shipping label
• Single face corrugated shipping pad allows chicks to maintain sure footing while eliminating the hassle of straw mats that are messy

• 2 Brightly colored stickers that say "Live Chicks - Please Handle with Care."

We have been using these boxes for a while and had great reviews from everyone - including the Postal Workers!

Here are the breakdown of the costs to purchase our newly released boxes.
The price includes the pad and 2 stickers.

10 boxes - $3.25 each
50 boxes - $3.05 each
100 boxes - $2.75 each
500+ boxes - $2.25 each

Please PM me to place an order for these boxes. Also, visit our website www.ewecrazyfarms.com or search "Ewe Crazy Farms" on Facebook to view our Facebook Page
approx what is shipping on 10 boxes to ar 96409 and do you have boxes that can hold two full sized chickens

Back
Top Bottom