new duckies! *pics*

mogrl840

Chirping
8 Years
Mar 8, 2011
Yuma AZ
Ok here is a pic of Jasper and my two new duckies. Im not sure what they are since im still new to the duck world so feel free to tell me what you think they are. Thanks for looking

20110311_30.jpg

20110311_28.jpg

20110311_9.jpg

First is a Mallard. Second looks like a Pekin... I can't really tell from the pic, does it stand usually upright? if so then it could be a Runner... Sorry not sure.. My Pekins looked like that, except they were more horizontal.
hmm.png

it stands up a little more straighter I think. In the pic its kinda slouching down. What do you think the crested is?

Quote:
I'm not sure. He looks like a runner of some sort, and has some markings of a fawn and white runner, but he's not fawn.... Maybe a mutt???
hu.gif

The feed store said the first baby was a mallard but they didnt really know much I think. They had about 30 to pick from. If Jaspers a mutt then oh well haha hes a good duck and his little poof is so cute!

First one looks like a Rouen (2 eye stripes) and the second looks like a Pekin. The third looks like a crested runner or hybrid-runner. Very cute!

Back
Top Bottom