New ducklings!

So cute...They look tired or cold?.....Not sure why they always look so huddled up in a ball?....If you see them stretching out their necks and noodling around?..Then they are okay...:)

Noodle pictures please...;)....:)

I agree. Im sure your paying close attention, but each picture they have their heads tucked close to their body .
They must be chilly. I never kept mine out of the brooder much during the first few days. Just quick trips to the warm bathtub and then back.
If they are warm enough they will have their heads extended looking around and curious.

So cute...They look tired or cold?.....Not sure why they always look so huddled up in a ball?....If you see them stretching out their necks and noodling around?..Then they are okay...:)

Noodle pictures please...;)....:)

Lol you missed it then! They just had a noodle fest fight. The black one started it, she was goosing at Maybe Ellie while she was trying to get some sleep! They both were sleeping on our hands for a while
1f60a.png
. Maybe the pictures were because they were sleepy? I'm not sure. They seem pretty lively; I hope they're okay.

They are so cute! We have a laser pointer.... They love it!! They chase the little dot around, stop, feign disinterest, take a leap at the dot... Really goosing around!

My dad called Metzers. It seems that, while we ordered a Blue Swedish, they sent a Blue Runner! I never got to meet her, and in my dads pics we never got to see her belly. Rest in peace Blue Runner duckling.

Any name suggestions? I'm going nuts here! I really think the yellow one will be Ellie, but not entirely sure.

I agree. Im sure your paying close attention, but each picture they have their heads tucked close to their body .
They must be chilly. I never kept mine out of the brooder much during the first few days. Just quick trips to the warm bathtub and then back.
If they are warm enough they will have their heads extended looking around and curious.

Okay. I put them back in the brooder, just in case. I don't want them getting cold..

Do they look better here? The heat lamp was turned off for a second so I could get a picture. They're eating and drinking and peeping right now.

Back
Top Bottom