New EE layer, is this Olive?

jtbrown

Songster
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
Southeastern Ohio
From the left, brown egg from our production reds, top left is pink egg from EE (just started laying last week), next is egg is question, would you consider this olive egg, far right, EE light blue/green egg, bottom is Bantum egg, believe golden sebright or OEGB but not sure which one lays these (several of these every few days).
84545_p1010098.jpg

I saw Olive Eggers are EE crossed with dark egg layer? These were called Ameracauna but I know EE from Mount Healthy Hatchery hatched end of March.

Edited to add another pic, I think it is finally here, we got two more large brown eggs than what is in this, but this is my collection so far today!
84545_p1010099.jpg

Last edited:
I was surprised, just didn't expect it, thought you had to do something special to get those. This is a happy and sad day, our dog of 12 years passed away and in some sort of consolation, we hit the first "mother load" of eggs today. I have to find solice in something nice. The olive egg is a small little shining bright spot in an olive way. Maybe I need to have a Martini to mark the occasion. . . . just kidding, not my style.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom