New eggs, giving hatching another try... will set tomorrow, anyone with me?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by KeeperOfChicken, May 25, 2012.

  1. KeeperOfChicken

    KeeperOfChicken In the Brooder

    Apr 26, 2012
    Brooksville, Florida
    Well, I have changed from my LG to a Hovabator and purchased some show girl eggs that came in the mail today and are settling. I really want these to hatch. I have read and reread different threads about humidity, etc so I am hopeful that this time I might get more than just one chick. :)

    Anyone setting tomorrow too so we can wait together?
  2. weimarmama

    weimarmama Crowing

    Jun 4, 2010
    My Coop
    I'm not setting eggs today, but I'll join you. I have SQ Indian Runner eggs that were set on Monday, Muscovy and Calico turkey eggs set on Tuesday, Peafowl eggs set Thursday, & I'm expecting guinea eggs in today. So if they come in they should be going in the incubator sometime tomorrow (just gotta figure out where to put them [​IMG]). All mine would be hatching a little later than yours though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: