New English buff orpingtons

thedragonlady

Crowing
7 Years
Feb 6, 2012
Camden,S.C.
Hi,

I've been reading this thread for weeks. Can I join?

Got my 2 Buff O English babies from Marc Sacre last week. I am so pleased. They have great depth of keel, broad heads, tight wings, width of chest and back, and yes, FUZZY BUTTS.Love the big eyes too. At 6 weeks,they have enough aplomb to sashay about the orchard amongst the other older BOs, as long as I am in view to keep things on an even keel. Fortunately my cockerel is the right sort, and keeps the not so nice girls at bay.

I will breed a few pure English, but the main reason for getting them is to improve my vision of the perfect Buff Orpington LF.We need the English depth and roundness of forechest, higher tail set for the most part, and some of that feather...mainly over the main tail.

I've bred and shown show poultry for years, and I am enjoying these birds just ranging in my orchard. As soon as I get my camera straightened out, I'll post some pics as I've surely enjoyed all of yours.

Vickie Dawson

Last edited:
Could you please post some more recent pics? I know this thread was posted a long time ago but it's very interesting to me because I just got some English buff the lines come from Greenfire and Marc Scare lines thank you

My English buff Orpingtons almost four months old

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom