New English Buff Os

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by thedragonlady, May 30, 2012.

1. thedragonlady

thedragonlady Crowing

Feb 6, 2012
    Camden,S.C.
    [​IMG]Here is " Mrs Pumphry" the Eng Buff O pullet at 12 1/2 weeks.

2. chickenmaniac

chickenmaniac Chirping

Mar 12, 2012
    Arizona
    pretty[​IMG]

3. ruthanne

ruthanne In the Brooder

I love the Buff Eng. Orps. But I havent seen many of them. Where do you get them?

4. thedragonlady

thedragonlady Crowing

Feb 6, 2012
    Camden,S.C.
    My English Buff Os came from Marc Sacre,( [email protected] } and I am very pleased with them. Two more Ps coming in a week or so, when this heat breaks. Marc is very knowledgeable, and a nice person to deal with too.
    Vickie

5. ruthanne

ruthanne In the Brooder

What does Ps mean? I have read that others have thought the same thing of Marc. I would just love to have some.

6. thedragonlady

thedragonlady Crowing

Feb 6, 2012
    Camden,S.C.
    "Ps" stands for pullets. Their older sister who is now 15 wks old, is on my avatar photo actually taken at 11 wks. I goofed on her age..She has grown a lot, and has her proper tail coming in now. I am so pleased with her that I asked Marc to send me 2 more girls..".Ps". I already have a cockerel (K) from Marc.

Send Marc an email, and I'm sure he will help you if he can. These Buffs ARE pricey though, as there are so few in the US right now.

Good luck,

Vickie

7. ruthanne

ruthanne In the Brooder

Thank you, Your hen is so beautiful. I thought the ones I ordered were going to be like that. But I think I have american Orps. I hope he can send something to California.

8. galanie

galanie Treat Dispenser No More

Aug 20, 2010
    Colmesneil,TX
    Jeremy (BYC name) is in CA and raises and sells English Orps. His are Blue/Black/Splash.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: