New Etsy shop for poultry! Selling treats and accessories, dog treats now available!

Pics
Its been a while since my last update on my shop.
To bring this thread out of the depths, I just launched a new product, the first of my wellness blends. :)
Its a product I've been wanting to do for a while, and another blend is right behind it. :D

The very first wellness blend, The Egg Enhancer blend!
A blend designed to enhance the color of the eggs, and support healthy laying. Lavender is also added to promote natural and consistent egg laying as well.
If you have any questions please do ask me, I'm very excited to launch this! I hope to launch the second blend as well, an Immune Boosting Baby Blend for chicks!

Introducing, the Egg Enhancer Blend!
1650603979141.png

IMG_3592.jpg

Note, the above photo was take of eggs laid a day apart. The color took affect in only a day.

Last edited:
The second wellness blend has been launched! Introducing, Little Pecks Immune Blend! :jumpy
This is a blend of herbs that support the gut, boost the immune system, and promote healthy growth and development. Including Oregano, Dandelion, Marshmallow root, nutritional yeast, and chia seeds.
I would love any feedback you may have, I'm very excited to be getting my wellness blends on the move. :)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/122980...ealth-blend-healthy?ref=listings_manager_grid
1652074089565.png

Back
Top Bottom