New from NE Tennessee

kwjaxin

In the Brooder
Sep 22, 2018
TN: NE Tennessee
Always wanting to learn and grow my knowledge about chickens raising. Currently have 14 - mixture of breeds. EEs, Americana, Barred Rock, Leghorn, Buff Orpingtons, GLW, SLW, and my little red cochin. A couple of months ago I added 7 - someone was downsizing and wanted me to take her "special ones" and any others I wanted. I choose 7 - with one being a bantam cochin. I would like to connect to others in my area to add to my flock (a bantam for my little friend in particular - I think she needs a buddy or a lavender orpington, blue copper maran, light bramha etc.. I like diversity in breed or egg color) or to ask questions to better take care of my flock. Thanks in advance for your knowledge and love of chickens.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! We are glad you joined the flock!:welcome BYC is a helpful site providing all the information you need to know about poultry! There is always space for more members on the BYC roost!:highfive: You have a mixture of beautiful chicken breeds! Good luck on finding some more chickens! Hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do!

Back
Top Bottom