New - from PA(USA)

Rayvenwolf

Hatching
Sep 15, 2016
hello, i'm new here and have loved getting information from this site since I 1st got chickens earlier this year. I google questions on birds and there's byc with the answers. u guys are so helpful so I figured i'd join. I have wyanndot(silver and gold laced), EE, silkies, a black copper maran rooster, and a few ducks(mixed breeds). so i'm becoming a bird girl. I've never had birds before so i'm still learning new things. =)

Greetings from Kansas Rayvenwolf, and :welcome. Great to have you aboard! Happy you have found BYC help. It is indeed a great community of knowledgeable folks willing to help. So glad you joined!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! What a lovely flock you have there and that's a great pic you have posted :D It is lovely to hear you a have found BYC so helpful, it sure is the place for all the learning. Wishing you the very best of luck for the future with your new venture.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens.
frow.gif

Hello and
welcome-byc.gif
! It's great to have you! I don't know much about chickens but if you ever get ducks I might be able to help!

Back
Top Bottom