New from Pa

Nana_07

Chirping
Aug 19, 2019
New to chickens. My first group are 9 weeks old; Rhode Island Reds, I bought another group of egg layers. I’m still trying to figure out what breeds they are. Decided to try to hatch some, they’re about 5 weeks now; Cinnamon Queens, australorps, Polish and more we haven’t figured out yet. I’ve used this site a lot while I was preparing for the chicks. I didn’t realize there were so many breeds until I started researching this site. We have 2 dogs a shih tzu & St. Bernard. Love watching as they explore their surroundings and interact with each other.

Farmer Connie

Gallus gallus domesticus
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop
Thanks for taking a moment from your busy day, to introduce yourself. Nice to meet your acquaintance.
FarmerConnieBYCpeckers.gif
welcome3.gif

Duck_life

Duck Addict
May 14, 2019
Woods of PA
New to chickens. My first group are 9 weeks old; Rhode Island Reds, I bought another group of egg layers. I’m still trying to figure out what breeds they are. Decided to try to hatch some, they’re about 5 weeks now; Cinnamon Queens, australorps, Polish and more we haven’t figured out yet. I’ve used this site a lot while I was preparing for the chicks. I didn’t realize there were so many breeds until I started researching this site. We have 2 dogs a shih tzu & St. Bernard. Love watching as they explore their surroundings and interact with each other.
Hello, welcome to BYC, hope you find everything you need here!:wee:celebrate:welcome

Top Bottom