New from Pa

WELCOME...so glad you are here and your adventures are on there way...Yay:)

This is THE best forum ever....you will come up with a multitude of questions and there is a plethora of exceptionally knowledgeable people with immense experience that will guide you through your journey. No question is a dumb question here...I love it when someone new has joined because I get so excited for them...come here often and meet your newest friends:)

Do the chickens in Pa, squawk with an accent? Just asking. I have Rhode Island reds, newhampshire reds. They do... With an eastern accent! My imports from Bolivia, and the wild leghorns, all have a Spanish twinge to their magnificent egg songs!
They came from New York, so I’m sure you can imagine their accent.

Do the chickens in Pa, squawk with an accent? Just asking. I have Rhode Island reds, newhampshire reds. They do... With an eastern accent! My imports from Bolivia, and the wild leghorns, all have a Spanish twinge to their magnificent egg songs!
I’m still trying to figure out what breeds I have. I have a few Rhode Island’s, a buff Orpington, some others not quite sure of. I believe I have 2 leghorns. Used to call them my fainting chickens because when we would reach down to pick them up they would fall to one side and their bodies would go limp.

Back
Top Bottom