New from PA

Aldebarane

In the Brooder
May 28, 2020
Hello!

New hen mama here!
I'm in Bucks County PA and got 4 hens right now, 2 sexlinks that are about 25 weeks and 2 easter eggers that are 18 weeks. It was always a dream to have chickens, and enjoy fresh eggs, especially with kids, to show them where their food comes from. I enjoy the personalities of my girls. The 2 sexlinks were shy at first but now they are just hilarious and very friendly with me. The 2 easter eggers are still in a separate coop and they are just starting to come around.
Hoping to find some good resources and a community here to have a successful flock and happy hens!

Hello!

New hen mama here!
I'm in Bucks County PA and got 4 hens right now, 2 sexlinks that are about 25 weeks and 2 easter eggers that are 18 weeks. It was always a dream to have chickens, and enjoy fresh eggs, especially with kids, to show them where their food comes from. I enjoy the personalities of my girls. The 2 sexlinks were shy at first but now they are just hilarious and very friendly with me. The 2 easter eggers are still in a separate coop and they are just starting to come around.
Hoping to find some good resources and a community here to have a successful flock and happy hens!

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom