New from Snoqualmie, WA

SplendidsChicke

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 28, 2013
Snoqualmie, WA
Hey I'm SplendidsChicke. My husband and I just bought 7 acres in Snoqualmie, WA. I was born and raised in Duvall, where my family always had horses, cows, pigs, chickens, dogs, cats and 1 chinchilla. My husband is new to farm life as he grew up in Albany, NY. I'm slowly adding "animals" to our home. I already had the horses (2 Splendid & Amira), then we got two dogs (Minnie & Mandy) and now we are expecting the arrival of 8 chicks! While I am not new to chickens, I am new to doing it myself. So why not learn and converse with others about chickens?

Can't wait to me you!

Welcome to BYC from California wine country in the Western Sierra Foothills!

I have visited that part of Washington State and loved it - congrats on owning a piece of property there.

BYC is the best place to learn about poultry and to develop great friends within the whole community of chicken folks. There's an active Washington thread if you wish to find folks local to you.

Enjoy your flock-to-be!

Woo-hoo! Welcome to chickens in Washington! If you head on down to the "Where am I Where are You" sections, you'll find the Washingtonians thread...the most active thread on the BYC. It's a little hard to keep up with, but if you have any questions, you'll get more answers than you can shake a stick at. Lots of social stuff, too.

Welcome aboard, and see you on the Washingtonians thread!
--Nikki

welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom