New From St Anthony, Newfoundland, Canada.

Deannosaurus

Hatching
5 Years
Hello all,

I am a new member, and have been reading this site (and others) for about 2 years now preparing for my own flock.

I now have the property, permit, and time to get into this hobby and I cannot find anywhere that can get fertile eggs to my location! Which is St Anthony, Newfoundland, Canada.

I am looking for anyone who might have information on where I might be able to get chicken hatching eggs (preferably bantams but I am pretty desperate to get started) as well as feed.

If I have to make my own feed I will. I have raised many different insects for the fun of it, would be easier to convince my wife we should keep the experiments if they had a use. Currently only have meal-worms / darkling beetles on hand.

I have an incubator made and ready to go.

I would ideally be looking for a dozen or less eggs, but I am flexible on anything that can make it to my location. Anyone have this issue starting up?

Looking forward to a more active role in this community!

Dean

Alright
welcome-byc.gif
great to have you joining the BYC flock
frow.gif

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! TwoCrows gave you some great links to check out to find fertile eggs, if you do a search, there are also other members who are from Newfoundland, you might try PMing them to see where they got their birds, good luck in your search!

Welcome Dean!
Slept in my car in St Anthony once. I love Newfoundland!
Good luck on your hunt for hatching eggs. I would've helped you if Smallwood brought you into our fold instead of the Maple Leaf but alas, you can't bring eggs across int. borders.
Cheers!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom