New from WA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nate36, May 1, 2017.

1. nate36

nate36 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2017
    New from Kitsap area. I have 4 olive eggers at about 6 weeks now. Pretty sure I have 2 roosters so if anyone wants a free one let me know

2. Flufferes

Flufferes Poke

Apr 30, 2017
    back from Bacontopia
    Nice to meet you, Nate36! Welcome to the BYC flock, im new too. You might want to go over to the Buy Sell Trade part of the Fourm for you roosters, and have a good night! ( From WA too ;)

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
  4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    You may want to post photos of them at "what breed or gender is this." To be certain, you are giving away males and not precocious females.[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under nate36 [​IMG] Welcome!

This is a link to Breed & Gender Forum Diva mentioned: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out [​IMG]

6. nate36

nate36 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 30, 2017
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to talking to everyone and learning new things. Very exited about how friendly and helpful everyone is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by