New from Washington

Hi Wendy, so glad you joined us at Backyard chickens. Have you considered some electrified fencing around coop and run/ Usually one the first jolt changes their mind and they don't come back. Of course it doesn't work for raptors.

Howdy Wendy :frow and Welcome to Backyard Chickens.

Raising chickens can be just as rewarding as saltwater aquariums. BTW, what do you have, FOWLR or Reef? I have several huge reef aquariums!

Thanks for joining our community! :celebrate

Main reef tank is a red sea. The rest are scattered around. Mainly Reef tanks. Some have nothing other than the swimming occupants as they are not reef friendly. There is 3 sharks, a stingray with barb, snowflake eel, multiple sets of clowns different varieties, 2 seahorses, and the list goes on. Currently running 5 tanks in the house, with three others running in the garage.

Two main display tanks. One is 210 gallons, and the other is 450 gallons (though it isn't up and running yet), husband plans to get that one running this winter.

I am not sure about this one but my back yard chicken app keeps shutting down when I try to change anything I am looking at. Such as going from a learning article to a different learning article

I am not sure about this one but my back yard chicken app keeps shutting down when I try to change anything I am looking at. Such as going from a learning article to a different learning article
Try using the browser and turn the phone side ways. Most phones work fine like that on BYC

Back
Top Bottom