New Geographic Location Info For Members - Please Update Your Profile

Hi,
Are we still working on the decision of whether it should be listed NE, NW, SE, SW, & Central, or N,W,S,E, & Central? Haven't heard anything for a day or so.

Quote:
Maybe if this was a sticky of some sort? I never saw the thread until today. (Of course I'm exhausted and maybe it is and I'm just not seeing it.)
tongue.png

As to the NW, NE, etc. I'm in the Northeastern U.S. but in Eastern CT. Not NE, not SE. I'm dead east!

Last edited:
I can see where it wouldn't make a lot of difference in the small states. I guess you wouldn't be much over 100 miles from anyone in Conn. no matter what part of the state you were in. But in the bigger states, it would make more of a difference, in my opinion.

Quote:
Maybe if this was a sticky of some sort? I never saw the thread until today. (Of course I'm exhausted and maybe it is and I'm just not seeing it.)
tongue.png

Actually, I just posted in the "where am I where are you?" area to see if we could sticky the info there (since that area is about locations, anyway) BUT maybe a more general area might be better?? I just saw this feature today too (my fault, have been offline for past wk or 2...).

I think a sticky SOMEWHERE is a great idea, tho...
smile.png

Last edited:
Hi all! I am new to this forum and have only had chickens for about 8 months. I got mostly youngsters in Oct 08 and ended up with two of them roosters (Brahamas). They are now starting to fight and I had to seperate them today. Am I going to have to get rid of one? They each have seperate pens with their own hens (self picked) and are free range during the day. I like them both, but don't want there to be carnage. I have 6 hens and the two roosters now. Any suggestions? Thanks! Donna

I just realized I hadn't followed Nifty's instructions to update my profile with my country and state (and region). Because of this, I didn't show up in a search for members in my state. I wonder how many others have not done this? (debiraymond, you didn't show up in my search either. We are not properly representing CA!!!!)

I wanted to post here to remind people to check their profile, and update your country, state, and region.

Thanks!
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom