New goat(s) owner..Maybe..

40 years ago I wanted to raise goats while I was in FFA but because the goat barn was already full I ended up raising a pig.
I own a place that has a sleep hill . I have to wear baseball cleats to keep from falling on my back side...
I'm against using a weed killer....
I have a nice flat area I'll set up a shelter for everyday living ... And on weekends move it to the fence in hillside for maybe 5-6 hrs. .
My biggest concern is I really would prefer just having one goat....
But I don't want it to be unhappy...
Would it be mean to add a second one in 3-4 months....
I don't have access...But I do have 3 nice spaces that I would love for him to keep moved for us...
He would be a pet and spoiled like all our other pets...
I have Nigerian dawrf goats due in spring

Yes, there is actually a lady in my town who wants me to take her goat because it is sooo lonely...but, with my girls being pregnant, I just cannot at this time..I told her perhaps after they are born...BUT...when adding new goats to the mix...it it always best to add two also, so there is never one left out.

Yes, there is actually a lady in my town who wants me to take her goat because it is sooo lonely...but, with my girls being pregnant, I just cannot at this time..I told her perhaps after they are born...BUT...when adding new goats to the mix...it it always best to add two also, so there is never one left out.
That’s true they love their herd

Back
Top Bottom