New guy from Augusta GA.

Harvey Birdman

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 10, 2014
Been lurking on the site for a couple of years now. I figured it was time to sign up and get in on some of these conversations, and maybe meet some other folks from the CSRA.

I have Game birds, but it's just a hobby. None of my birds will ever see the inside of a pit. I keep Muggs, Red Quills, Greys, and Hatch birds. Red Quills being my favorite, just because I think they are pretty.

I couldn't help but find a CSRA group on here while looking for some chicken shows in the area. Hopefully I can get in with those folks so I get in on some buying,selling, and trading in my area. Maybe go to a show or 2, and learn something new.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys and gals!

That's exactly why I'm here. I ran across that group a few days ago while searching for some local shows. I have 2 stags from this year that are just beautiful, and need to be shown. I have the birds. May as well have some fun with them.

Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. A lot of us were lurkers before joining. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your game birds.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Good luck with your gamefowl!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.

Good luck with your gamebirds!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Oh I love those Gamebirds! I don't keep any, but I do love their looks. So pretty they way they stand so tall.

Enjoy your birds and welcome to our flock!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome from Macon,GA. Glad you joined us. Chek out the Yo Georgians forum, some one may be of help. Me, I haven't got a clue what CSRA even stands for, I just have 6 spoiled back yard hens.

Back
Top Bottom