New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

Quote:
We are 2 1/2 -3 hours away, I think. 2 hours for us to get to Portsmouth, NH , you can figure out the rest. Do any of you have suggestions for driving to the chickenstock? If you do, I'd be interested!
Like I said, I'll be bringing pickled eggs, bet they don't go as fast as your frosted brownies (evil chocolate)!

I know, totally blowing my "diet" this coming weekend.
wink.png

No suggestions. If it isnt right off the highway, or someplace I know how to get to with my eyes closed. I cant tell anyone how to get there. I am amazed I never got really lost driving up and down the East Coast by myself so many times

Rhett&SarahsMom- DH knows his way around so I'll be fine, he is from the southern Maine area.
How is food going to be distributed? At a single table or indiviual people setting up their own tables (nosey).
Also, for you BYC people that believe in spooky things, I'll bring my photo album with spirit photo's, if you have pics to share, I would love to see them. If any BYC (adults only) want a reading, I would not mind taking a few minutes with you. It is not on the list of things to do, but where I'm there, all in the name of fun only. (If its ok with the NH crew)
I can't wait to meet everyone!

here is my thoughts, we could set up a food table, and if the food you bring needs bowls or silverware you should bring them?
i plan to bring plates and napkins for the pizza.

that is a suggestion, any thoughts are welcome here

reading, spooky pics..,oooh i love readings i love scary pics, have to have mom dig out some pics.. i have a story..dont want everyone to think i am a nut so i wont get into it here, but i will share with you after my reading!!

I have some EE chicks out of my flock hatching that I'm bringing.
big_smile.png

Oh and Wendy I am going to try and send you a copy of the brochure I've made.

Oh Spook how fun!
I havent had a reading done in years now!
Last one I had done the lady told my that my now husband and I were "cut of the same clothe" and that I had to choose between 4 men. She was right on about everything.

I have 2 banquet tables to bring and they will be under the canopy garage thingy!!! I have a big cooler to fill with ice for soda and can get another if need be...I'll have muffins for the am and probably chocolate chip cookies for later. Also close by is a Subway, a Seafood Restaurant, Chinese, more pizza...we aren't lacking for options!

Back
Top Bottom