New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

The chance of rain seems to be increasing! Same site as on pg 21!

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...BOX&textField1=42.834&textField2=-71.6618&e=0

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

If we go with a rain date...it goes into July, the following week will be the 4th and then we get seriously into vacations and heat! I think we need to stick unless torrential rains are forcasted?

if it stays the way it has been going the rain will hold off til later in the day. Much like it does in the South.
Plus its only a 50% chance. Glass half full or half empty?
smile.png

I say stick with what is already planned. I am thinking of just pulling in/backing up and opening the back of my SUV up and putting my table(which I have to dig out today) "under" the opened back hatch.

What time is everyone getting there to set up?

thats the plan pull up and have a seat!! we will be there earlier than 10 to set up anyone's welcome to come if they would like to help etc, i was hoping to be there by 830-9 ish

I guess we don't need to worry about a heat wave!!!

Sunday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Back
Top Bottom