New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

Well I'm totally bummed. I'm going to miss the chickenstock. I'm sitting in the OR of Milford Hospital waiting to have an unplanned appendix surgery. I was so looking forward to meeting and trading.

Quote:
You poor thing
sad.png
I went through that a few yrs ago. IMO its one of the worst pains on earth. I think you might be up for an appearance @ chickenstock. You will be ready to get out of the house in 24 hours (if that). Good luck, you'll feel better tomorrow
smile.png

Quote:
You poor thing
sad.png
I went through that a few yrs ago. IMO its one of the worst pains on earth. I think you might be up for an appearance @ chickenstock. You will be ready to get out of the house in 24 hours (if that). Good luck, you'll feel better tomorrow
smile.png

nope, kidney stones. THOSE are worse.

OK....first of all....I said "one of the worst"....and second of all.....YOU ARE RIGHT ....My step father went through that and i remember him asking us to bring his pistol to the hospital. He was a tough guy so it had to be the worst in the world.

Quote:
When I had my kidney stones someone I worked with said they were worse than child birth. I dont know about that since I had a c sect, but they were worse than recovery from the c sect.

I have seen kidney stones take down a recon Marine.
Had him curled up in fetal position, sweating, shivering, throwing up and begging to be shot dead.

Only a few more days til Chicken Stock!

Back
Top Bottom