New Hampshire Chickenstock! Update!

So sorry to hear this FF!!! I will miss seeing you there. DH and I will be spending a night in Nashua (I am spoiled!) and looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
I printed off a few NoNAIS.com and the pros and cons of it. Educational pages so to make the community aware, probably run out at some point, but atleast it will make them aware of what is going on.
Like I posted earlier, the Farmington Maine show, perhaps we can jump on their band wagon for another chicken stock. Who wants to go that route? I'd be more then willing to help out! (just testing the waters!)

Cant wait til tomorrow, hope the sun makes an appearence for us!
Kellie

ChickenStock is on sun or rain tomorrow!!! TSC has graciously offered up their stock room in case of rain! So if you don't see the canopy by the front, go around to the side and you can gain entrance through the loading dock!

I hope everyone enjoys themselves...
I can't make it because I'm sick darn it!!!I don't want anyone else to get it...
I'm so
he.gif
somad.gif
:thun
hit.gif

I was hoping I'd be over it by tomorrow, but I'm still running a fever...
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Aw...that is too bad SpottedCrow...hope you feel better soon! We've lost 2 of our biggest NE posters...FF and SP!!
hit.gif
Maybe NEXT year...

Take care both of you!! I'll post pictures!!

I will be there, and husband still not sure (he's working on the long awaited run so I don't want to distract from this effort).

I will bring something tasty to share. Still not sure what tho! sigh.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Unfortunately we will not be attending. I am sorry I was looking forward to meeting some BYC'ers. I was hoping to get some Buff Orps too, but maybe next year. Have fun all.

Quote:
this is funny, reminded me that we really need a deck but we built a new coop instead!! and last thing we want to do is stop progress on that project for sure!!

Back
Top Bottom