New Hampshire!!

thankyou for the eggs Kristin
jumpy.gif

I try to get them off the brooder by 5 or 6 weeks. I leave them on longer than some people do but they are small and I want to give them the best care possible. I have chicks under a hen named sunshine pictured on facebook. some of them are still available. They are about a month old.
My computer has been down and I'm finally able to get online to see what you have left. Please let me know if you have any and what color. We're hoping for three or four pullets. Also, I forget your location, we're in New Boston. Thanks.

My computer has been down and I'm finally able to get online to see what you have left. Please let me know if you have any and what color. We're hoping for three or four pullets. Also, I forget your location, we're in New Boston. Thanks.
I sold all of that hatch. I had a couple more hatch yesterday. I will be hatching silkies weekly up till next fall. the 2 that hatched yesterday are white.

Hey guys so I am hatching out birds from our flock this spring.
I'm setting some pure Barred Plymouth Rocks and Barred Rock X NH Reds mid week for my first hatch this season then I will be hatching out NH Reds and also some Easter eggers later on..

Would anyone be interested in the chicks?

I'm based out of Merrimack... Pm me if your interested, I'm also going to be checking out the swaps for our area when they are around.

- Hanaah

It's only day 26 and I got my first poult! The others are rocking and 3 more have pipped! They just want out. My 6 year old is glued to the incubator!

Oh YAY!!!!!
wee.gif
Super exciting and wow they are coming early.

Im on day 29 for turkey eggs and day 22 for chicken eggs and poult # 3 just hatch and 1st Marans chick hatched just a few mins ago. I still have 3 turkey eggs and 2 Marans eggs to go.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom