New Hampshire!

Pics
Thanks! I have 15 BR's and I am pretty sure two are cockerels, might have one more, but he/she is an, I don't know, right now. As they are growing and especially with the natural light, I can no longer tell the two cockerels! LOL

We have been working on the coop some more this week-end. Wasn't sure, since it is a holiday week-end, but the guys showed up and the coop should be done tomorrow! I am painting the inside for easier cleaning, so will be a bit before they can go live in their new home, but hopefully this week! Once I can no longer smell the paint I will move them out to it. I finally found a red heat lamp, just incase the coop is too cool for them...we will see! I hope to get more socializing in with them once they are in there too as I can fit sitting down, unlike the brooder
wink.png
They really don't like it when you reach down for them, aye?

Well, everyone is asleep and it is dark out, so this is a great thing!!! Will be glad to turn the fan on though, when they are in their new house
thumbsup.gif
I think that was you I met at tractor supply this morning. Nice meeting you, good luck with the birds. Spent the day with mine, they actually are flying up on our arms now and laying down.

On a side note, noticed that the 13th they are having a poultry swap at the ts in littleton. I wish I was off!
Oh god! why did you tell me this!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should be getting 3 Sizzles this coming weekend. I would love to go. ah ah ah ah plus dd is working so I don't have wheels. Plus he would think I'm nuts and I would want 1 of everything> What do you have, or did you answer that?
old.gif

we are in wolfeboro
is anyone near us?

we have both buff orpingtons & imported english orpingtons
oh we also have a few little silkies that love to set on eggs for us

piglett

I'm in bradford nh and looking for someone who has black copper marans in my aria I'm also looking to swap eggs with other hatchers I have a mixed flock with EE roo a pure flock of silver lace and a pure flock of buff Orpington I'd be up to swapping some of my fertile eggs for some of yours if you are close enuff

Back
Top Bottom