New here! An my first coop question

skiwee

In the Brooder
Apr 5, 2016
Maryland
We are considering getting 3 silkie chickens. I have had chickens when i was a child and loved them. My neighbor has some full size birds but I'm going for the silkies. I have found a coop that I just love and think it would be perfect for my 3 chickens but want experts opinions. Keep in mind that my husband no I arent builders so I need to get one already set up and ready to go.

I've been leaning to the coops and feathers medium chicken coop. Its really cute and seems to have plenty of room for 3 small silkies. Does anyone have any experience with this coop and any issues with it before I order it? Thanks for any guidance!

235-89_and_235-91_7_large.JPG

Hmm. I guess no one responds to bought coops? Is there a forum on here that I could post to get an opinion on this one? I would love to build one but I really am not able to so was wondering if this one would be nice for 3 silkies.

I looked this coop up online, compared to the other premade coops I've seen this one seems pretty good. Especially for three small chickens, but warning :) I started with three and now I have nine. And I am building a new coop. So make sure you buy or make one big enough to begin with. A lot also depends on your climate, and if they are going to be free ranging in your yard etc.

Back
Top Bottom