New here and wanted to say Hi !! CO

daisychick

Incubator Tetris Master Consultant
10 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Colorado
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
We always had chickens when I was a kid, and this year I finally got some of my own. I love them!!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
In April 2008 I got a big mixed batch of day old chicks, They have all grown up and I currently have 21 hens and 1 Roo.

(3) What breeds do you have?
Barred Rocks, Buff Orpingtons, Rhode Island Reds, Easter Eggers, Black Redcomb Bantams, 4 that I don't know what they are??

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com?
I have been reading and learning from BYC for over a year and just now decided to register and join the fun!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I work, take care of the critters and my family and whatever extra time I may find I use to go fishing in the mountains and taking pics of nature things.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
I love taking care of all my critters and of course my two boys keep me busy! I run a home daycare out of my home so I am busy during the day with that. But it gives me the opportunity to be around for the animals. I have always had a variety of farm animals and don't think I could survive without them!!
big_smile.png

Welcome! We are so glad that you are here! Glad to have another chicken-lover from Colorado.
yippiechickie.gif
Be sure to search for the Colorado thread.

Back
Top Bottom