New here from Michigan

quackndawoods

Hatching
5 Years
Jul 6, 2014
Not new to reading but new as a member :) Love learning new things about the care and keeping of chickens and ducks. I currently have an assortment of 13 bantams, 17 large and three Cayuga ducklings.

Greetings from Oregon!
welcome-byc.gif

Thank you ! Unfortunately, my joining was out of desperation. I needed another place to ask questions about my sick ducklings, second one just passed away and I have no idea what is going on with them :(

welcome-byc.gif
Good luck with your poultry raising adventures, and I hope you find everything you need to know. Don't forget to take a look at BYC's very useful learning center (If you haven't already)! The learning center as well as the forum should answer your questions! There is always something new to learn! Glad to have you here! See you around with the flock.

Michael, I have Buff Orps, Rhode Island Red, Ameracauna and Blue Copper Marans
smile.png

You have a nice diverse group of layers--the gentle, calm temperaments of the Buff Orpingtons, the good lay rates of the Rhode Island Reds, the colored eggs of the Ameraucana (likely Easter Eggers if it was spelled Ameracauna), and the chocolate eggs of the Copper Marans. Good luck with your flock.

Please go to the "Other Backyard Poultry," forum above, it includes geese, ducks, swans, guineas etc. Post on the duck threads in detail about your problem - the people on there should be much more qualified to answer and help you. Most of us here don't know much about ducks - sorry.

Hope the duck people will be able to diagnose your problem and recommend treatment.

Back
Top Bottom