New Here "HELLO ALL" L@@KING For Eggs

Hen House 60

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 9, 2009
First of all-- I have been lurking on this site and have found it VERY informative. I am not having any success with my girls laying right now, therefore my daughter and I found an OLD incubator at our family's barn. Its probably a gazillion years old. We had it rewired. Now I am looking to add eggs and see what happens. I am in Jacksonville Fl.

welcome-byc.gif
The only chicken eggs I have right now are olive eggers (RIR crossed w/ EE), but I have quail eggs.

We're having a swap meet in Gainesville on the 17th if you want to come. Here's the thread:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=110602

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
I currently have 25 RIR, 10 EE, 10 Blk Sex Links, 5 BR, 3 Cochins, 2 Frizzles, 5 Silkies, 3 Showgirls. WOW I didn't realize I had so many until I starte counting, I am sure I missed a few that are running around out there.
I am looking for Marans, BO, BR----Just really whatever, since this will be my very 1st time trying this. I got all of the above last spring as chicks and raised them. Still waiting for the eggs.
I would really like a variety of eggs to try and I will probably need a large amount considering the success rate for the 1st timer.
Thanks

I'll send you my ten eggs for just the shipping
I have 4 SLW, 3 Showgirls/silkie,1 buttercup,1 pheonix hamburg,and 1 sultan egg.

Back
Top Bottom