New Here & New To The World of Chickens!

welcome-byc.gif
I'm glad you joined us!

Easter Eggers would be a great choice.
smile.png
Good luck with your future chicks, whatever ones you decide to get!

frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!

Going here, will help you get around BYC!!! Has loads of info on how to get around the site!

How to insert pictures on BYC!!!!

frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Thank you again for all of the warm welcomes! We are 2 weeks and 1 day away from getting baby chicks! We almost have our coop and run ready (our progress so far is posted below) and are looking up brooder ideas for when we get the chicks. So excited!!!!!

K53kxUKl.jpg

Not sure where it all went but made for an early start on Spring!!! Only 5 more days to go until we get our 6 baby chicks!!! :) (I love that it went from 4 to 6 already!) STILL SO MUCH TO DO TO GET PREPARED!!! :run:

Hi, I am a newbie here and with chickens. Currently building our coop and have 4 misc chickens in temporary coop til big one is ready. (can't wait) Is there somewhere on here that has frequently asked questions about the chickens? I have a list of questions..lol ..thanks for any help. Already learning a lot.

Back
Top Bottom