New here


Jul 16, 2016
Good morning, afternoon, and evening
I'm new to owning chickens and a friend recommended this site :). I have 6 hens and a roo but sadly they decided to eat mouse poison. I'm not sure how many of them ate it though. Hopefully they will be okay. I was given the suggestion to give them vitamin k and charcoal so I'm gonna try it. I hope they will make it.
I hope everyone has a great week!
Hi and welcome to BYC! Oh no! I'm sorry that happened. That sounds like a good plan. If you would like any further suggestions, you can post in Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures. I hope your chickens feel better, and thanks for joining us!
So I think only one of the hens at the poison. I went and checked on them two nights ago and one of my brown girls was coughing up blood, so I killed her. I couldn't have her be in pain.

New posts New threads Active threads

Top Bottom