New here....

mrsshanks2016

In the Brooder
Jan 18, 2021
You may want to "subscribe" to the new topic / thread after you post so you can receive email notifications when someone replies to your introduction.

Here is a sample template you can copy and paste into your post to help the introduction juices flow:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I was raised on a farm, so chickens, I am not new to. However, I have expanded my flock to ducks/turkeys too.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 6 chickens, 2 turkeys, 2 exotics, 4 ducks, 3 guineas.

(3) What breeds do you have? silkie, barred rock, silver laced, leghorn, sonoma?, musgovy?,

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? their personalities are a trip and I LOVE THEM.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? animals, crafts

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. ALso have a pig, dogs, cats, rabbits.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D I use this board for resources all the time, yall ROCK!

Back
Top Bottom