New Here

Howdy, :frow and Welcome to Backyard Chickens.

Happy :ya to have you here with us. Enjoy your time here at BYC!

Thanks for joining our community! :celebrate
Thank you and if you have any tips on how to get the most information from the community I'm all ears😁 being new I don't know the layout yet or if there are different functions that help find information or threads

Thank you and if you have any tips on how to get the most information from the community I'm all ears😁 being new I don't know the layout yet or if there are different functions that help find information or threads

Maybe reading the "FAQ's" page will help (click on this link to see the frequently asked questions): byc-frequently-asked-questions-faq.47654

Hi All I'm new here and just wanted to introduce myself. I bought twenty chickens early on in 2022 and have raised them from chicks. I have 12 maran pullets, 2 Australorp pullets, 2 buff Orpington pullets,two Easter eggers 1 rooster 1 pullet and 2 Turken 1 rooster 1 pullet. In my short time of owning chickens I've had 2 pullets go broody so my flock has grown to 23😳😳😂 I am truly enjoying having my own flock and have used this forum to look up questions I have had that other users have submitted. I look forward to interacting with the community. Oh my new chicks are a mix of Easter egger and maran 2 are a beautiful gray color and one is the typical black color.
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom