new here!

Quote:

Right now the colors I can see are pink brown three shades of green an egg shell white and some people say one of them has a bit of blue but not enough for me to see it but I lost a bit of my eye sight due to a sugar stroke last year .....

So I would really like to find a chicken that produces a good strong blue egg so I can see the color again when I am doing egg baskets .....

Right now the colors I can see are pink brown three shades of green an egg shell white and some people say one of them has a bit of blue but not enough for me to see it but I lost a bit of my eye sight due to a sugar stroke last year ..... 

So I would really like to find a chicken that produces a good strong blue egg so I can see the color again when I am doing egg baskets .....

nice colors!

I'm not sure what colors some chickens lay :he my last flock was killed by dogs before they started laying.

This is Bob-Cat and this thing and a lot of it's relatives got to a bunch of my young flock that wanted to roost and play out in the open and we had to do a lot of trapping to thin them out so the chickens could survive here and a lot of wire and runs were put up to detour that problem ... So sorry about the loss of your young ones .......
:eek: dang. may I ask what kind of chickens you have?

Quote:

I saw-pose the kind that taste mighty fine
wink.png

Some of my Easter Eggers ...

My Russian Orloff's

More of my EE's ....

My Guinea hen she is not finished hatching them egg's yet ...

Feeding time at the Zoo
wee.gif

My Molted Houdan's ....

So Ducks Geese Chickens and Guinea and it seems to work
better if the Geese and Guinea play security guards ....

gander007
old.gif

I saw-pose the kind that taste mighty fine ;) Some of my Easter Eggers ... My Russian Orloff's More of my EE's .... My Guinea hen she is not finished hatching them egg's yet ... Feeding time at the Zoo :weee My Molted Houdan's .... So Ducks Geese Chickens and Guinea and it seems to work better if the Geese and Guinea play security guards .... gander007 :old
wow! You have some beautiful birds!

I do try but it is a lot of work and the cages are something else as the incubator seems to stay warm all the time .... The duckling is just 3 days old and the chicks are a week old the chicks are from the Molted Houdan's and the duckling is a Piking from my ducks .... Bob & Aflack my ducks :love gander007 :old
:lau Bob and Aflack. Great names!

Back
Top Bottom