New Home for Massachusetts Barred Rock Rooster

Chickipoopoomama

In the Brooder
May 8, 2021
Hi. We acquired an accidental rooster last year... Mr Hen :) He is very much loved by us all here. He has been a wonderful rooster partner to his 3 ladies. Since last fall he has decided the kids won't be allowed in the run anymore which doesn't work for us. My kids are small and I am not expecting them to have to watch their backs every time they go into the run. He has challenged me on and off as well. I want my kids to feel safe around the hens and be able to visit without worry. I would love to find a home for him (rather than culling) because he is so good to his ladies. He is also darn handsome too. I would be willing to drive up to 2 hours to a good home. We are limited on space here and a farm with lots space and ladies would be great. Thank you!

Attachments

• tempImaged8HaYC.png
    tempImaged8HaYC.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
Hi. We acquired an accidental rooster last year... Mr Hen :) He is very much loved by us all here. He has been a wonderful rooster partner to his 3 ladies. Since last fall he has decided the kids won't be allowed in the run anymore which doesn't work for us. My kids are small and I am not expecting them to have to watch their backs every time they go into the run. He has challenged me on and off as well. I want my kids to feel safe around the hens and be able to visit without worry. I would love to find a home for him (rather than culling) because he is so good to his ladies. He is also darn handsome too. I would be willing to drive up to 2 hours to a good home. We are limited on space here and a farm with lots space and ladies would be great. Thank you!
He is Handsome indeed! hope he finds a good home :)

Back
Top Bottom